2016 has been a good year for us family. We had the church wedding at the near end of 2015, got to stay longer in the Philippines for the annual vacation, work has been wonderful eventhough it was stressful, we have been healthy, we got to see new places and gained new friends. This 2017 I have this bucket list and i hope and pray we will be better than 2016.
Here is the list
- Go for a vacation in the Philippines on Feb to March 2016.
- Visit Davao, Benguet and explore Ilocos during the vacation.
- Experience the zipline in Lake Sebu.
- Climb Mt. Holon and camp for a night.
- Hike to Masungi Georeserve and experience the world’s largest duyan.
- Explore Tagaytay and possibly Fortune Island.
- Eat is Isdaan Restaurant Tarlac.
- Kids photoshoot in front of the Paoay church.
- Visit City of Dreams and Ocean Park with Johann and Carlisle.
- Donate and feed the poor in Duterte’s Kitchen.
- Visit the Science Museum in BGC.